Aker Offshore Wind strives to create a sustainable future. We are an offshore wind developer headquartered in Norway with focus on assets in deep waters. With global operations, the current portfolio consists of development projects and prospects located in Asia, North America and Europe.
Aker Offshore Wind is listed on Euronext Growth in Oslo, Norway, under the ticker AOW-ME.
- Stock exchange notifications
- Mandatory notification of trade by primary insiders
- Disclosure of large shareholdings
Annual and Sustainability Reports
- Sep 23, 2020: Extraordinary General Meeting
- Nov 3, 2020:Third-Quarter Results 2020
- Nov 24, 2020: Extraordinary General Meeting
- Feb 12, 2021:Fourth-Quarter Results 2020
- Apr 20, 2021 Annual General Meeting
- May 4, 2021: First-Quarter Results 2021
- Jul 9, 2021: Second-Quarter and Half-Year Results 2021
- Oct 26, 2021: Third-Quarter Results 2021
Presentation of Aker Offshore Wind and Aker Carbon Capture
On August 25, 2020, Aker ASA hosted a presentation of Aker Offshore Wind and Aker Carbon Capture.
Aker Offshore Wind has strong strategic and financial support from the Aker group. Being part of the Aker group of companies opens attractive strategic opportunities to accelerate value creation on multiple levels.
Through Aker Horizons, Aker Offshore Wind has access to a long-term growth platform that can tap into the full capabilities of the Aker group.
Are you an investor or analyst with a question about Aker Offshore Wind? Feel free to get in touch with our IR contact.